I thought it was time for a quiz. I know you like the staff members at the St. Louis org. Let's see how well you really know them.
1. 57% of the voting age population voted in the 2008 election. What percentage of staff members who were eligible to vote went to the polls?
2. 38% of the voting age population voted in the 2010 election. What percentage of staff members voted?
3. 55% of the US population has attended "some college" or has gotten a degree. What percentage of staff members have at least "some college" or have gotten a sheepskin?
4. 20% of the US population smokes cigarettes. What percentage of staff members of the St. Louis org smoke?
5. The average length of time on a job in the US is currently 6 years. What is the average tenure of the current St. Louis org staff member?
a. 2.5 years
b. 5 years
c. 6 years
d. 9 years
1. The average tenure of the Executive Director of a non profit is 6.1 years. How long has the current Executive Director held his position?
a. Who's that?
b. 4 years
c. 8 years
d. 12 years
EXTRA EXTRA CREDIT
What is the date when the St. Louis Church of Scientology moved into its current building at 6901 Delmar?
1. D 97% of staff members voted in 2008.
2. D 66% of staff members voted in 2010.
3. D 66% of staff members have attended at least some college.
4. A 6% of staff members smoke cigarettes.
5. D The average tenure of our current staff members is 9 years, with Robin and Carla topping the list at 34 and 31 years respectively.
The answer to the extra credit question is D, 12 years. I just hit my 20 year anniversary as a staff member in June... Happy to be here :)
The answer to the extra extra credit question is October 31, 1997.
We are approaching the 5th of November. Guy Fawkes day. Although this is a British holiday, I know of the date because I have watched V ...
"Contemplata tradere" is a bit of Latin that I will translate for you at the end of this blog. I would like to review our wins f...
To celebrate the fact that our auditorium will be complete within a few weeks, I went to the building today and took a few pictures. &qu...
The Huffington Post today posted a story about what may be the greatest statement of appreciation of all time. Know that this is how ...
The Place: The Missouri History Museum The People: The Event: Mr. Barney Bradshaw, a speaker at the Hist...
In honor of the first opening of a beautifully renovated Church of Scientology in the Midwest, I present the following top ten list: You k...
I'd like to recommend to you "Ramayana: Divine Loophole," which is a beautiful retelling of an Indian poem that is 2500 years ...
Are girls smarter than boys? I've gathered evidence that answers this age-old riddle to my complete satisfaction. First, I present ...
There's something I'd like to tell you something today, but I'll let this guy say it. The first five minutes are the best...
"Now, it's a funny darn thing. What do you live for? You live to help others." ...