I thought it was time for a quiz. I know you like the staff members at the St. Louis org. Let's see how well you really know them.
1. 57% of the voting age population voted in the 2008 election. What percentage of staff members who were eligible to vote went to the polls?
2. 38% of the voting age population voted in the 2010 election. What percentage of staff members voted?
3. 55% of the US population has attended "some college" or has gotten a degree. What percentage of staff members have at least "some college" or have gotten a sheepskin?
4. 20% of the US population smokes cigarettes. What percentage of staff members of the St. Louis org smoke?
5. The average length of time on a job in the US is currently 6 years. What is the average tenure of the current St. Louis org staff member?
a. 2.5 years
b. 5 years
c. 6 years
d. 9 years
1. The average tenure of the Executive Director of a non profit is 6.1 years. How long has the current Executive Director held his position?
a. Who's that?
b. 4 years
c. 8 years
d. 12 years
EXTRA EXTRA CREDIT
What is the date when the St. Louis Church of Scientology moved into its current building at 6901 Delmar?
1. D 97% of staff members voted in 2008.
2. D 66% of staff members voted in 2010.
3. D 66% of staff members have attended at least some college.
4. A 6% of staff members smoke cigarettes.
5. D The average tenure of our current staff members is 9 years, with Robin and Carla topping the list at 34 and 31 years respectively.
The answer to the extra credit question is D, 12 years. I just hit my 20 year anniversary as a staff member in June... Happy to be here :)
The answer to the extra extra credit question is October 31, 1997.
We are approaching the 5th of November. Guy Fawkes day. Although this is a British holiday, I know of the date because I have watched V ...
"Contemplata tradere" is a bit of Latin that I will translate for you at the end of this blog. I would like to review our wins f...
To celebrate the fact that our auditorium will be complete within a few weeks, I went to the building today and took a few pictures. &qu...
The Huffington Post today posted a story about what may be the greatest statement of appreciation of all time. Know that this is how ...
The Place: The Missouri History Museum The People: The Event: Mr. Barney Bradshaw, a speaker at the Hist...
In honor of the first opening of a beautifully renovated Church of Scientology in the Midwest, I present the following top ten list: You k...
I'd like to recommend to you "Ramayana: Divine Loophole," which is a beautiful retelling of an Indian poem that is 2500 years ...
Are girls smarter than boys? I've gathered evidence that answers this age-old riddle to my complete satisfaction. First, I present ...
"Now, it's a funny darn thing. What do you live for? You live to help others." ...
"I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought, and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder." G.K. Chesterto...