Monday, February 6, 2012

Taking Scientology for Granted

Thank you to everyone that has reminded me to post a blog.  I'm glad that you enjoy them.  I will attempt to get back into a regular routine of blog posts soon.


In the meantime, I asked Dr. Everett Mobley to write a guest blog.  He writes a very amusing blog that covers a number of subjects and is consistently well-written.  He responded immediately with the below post, entitled, "Taking Scientology for Granted."  I hope you enjoy it.


Taking Scientology for Granted



“Not me!”, you say.  Well, maybe not… and maybe more than you realize.

Naturally, you appreciate your big wins, as do I.  Scientology restored my health, my marriage, and my career (to say nothing of eliminating 18 years of constant headaches). I am happy to “testify”, as they say in some other churches.

On the other hand, how many times in the past week have you talked about getting in better communicaton, or raising ARC?  How many times have you stopped to clear a word, knowing the importance of doing so, and having the technology to accomplish it?  Did you even have to think about it?

What percentage of the world at large would understand your conversation, or the concepts, or have the technology to apply it?

Perhaps you are so ingrained with these concepts that you don’t feel they are all that special: people understand these things, even if they don’t use the same terminology.  Really?  How about the second grade teacher in my town who gave the smartest girl in class a dictionary?  It seems she was constantly interrupting story time to ask what unfamiliar words mean.  The dictionary shut her right up so the less intelligent kids could get on with the business of accumulating one misunderstood word after another.

When Fran emails each week to ask how I have used the tech, I can always think of at least one definite application.  Heaven knows how many times I used the tech and didn’t even make a note of it – it’s second nature to me now… and possibly to you, too.

And yet, it is the merest accident that I ever found Scientology in the first place.  I was in a downward spiral on all my dynamics.  My own analysis found a lack of business administration technology as the “why”. By chance, I chose Sterling Management to pursue some education in that field.  There, I was confronted with the fact that my ruin was considerably deeper than my lack of business know-how.

I went directly from Sterling to do my Life Repair and found that my basic problems could all be handled, handled fully and handled permanently.  It was a happy accident indeed.

How did you find Scientology?  A friend? A relative? A search for truth? A happy accident?   Is that how we will salvage our planet?

Maybe you don’t personally need an Ideal Org, right here, right now.  There are a hell of a lot of people who do.  If you’ve forgotten how it felt to be one of them, try to remember it for a moment.  Is there enough money in the world to pay you to return to that state?  Not for me, there isn’t.

Putting an Ideal Org in St. Louis will not happen by accident --  you will do it on purpose, You will make Scientology easy to find for those people who need it so desperately, and whose accidents have not been so happy.

Popular Posts