Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How to handle distractions

What would you do if you didn't have to do the things you were doing?

Would you be an auditor?  Join the Peace Corps?  Join staff?  Become a Humanitarian?  Get full-time auditing at Flag?

(Yes, I know my audience... you aren't the type to sit and do nothing at all.  You'd help others)

"If we let ourselves, we shall always be waiting for some distraction or other to end before we can really get down to our work.  The only people who achieve much are those that want knowledge so badly that they seek it while the conditions are still unfavorable.  Favorable conditions never come."  - C. S. Lewis

I know that in a few days, I'll be riding a bus to Chicago for 5 hours on Saturday, then back to St. Louis for 5 hours on Sunday.  If you'd like assistance figuring out how to achieve those goals you've got, get on the bus and let me know.  Bring your computer.  I'll bet we can all help each other work out quite a bit in 10 hours.  Let's pave the way for your best year ever in 2012.







Popular Posts